Hormones play such a vital role in everything about us: our mood, appetite, appearance, health, etc. It’s important to recognize the vital role that hormones play on every part of our bodies. That way, you can identify if they may be imbalanced and holistically take care of your ailments. Here’s (5) ways to tell that your hormones may be imbalanced:
1. You’re experiencing bouts of uncontrollable sadness.
2. Your skin is breaking out.
3. You’re feeling irritable.
4. You’re experiencing weight loss or weight gain.
5. You have constant headaches or migraines.